Thursday, March 1, 2007

spring into action!

it's here ! & it makes no effort in being modest about it's presence . This morning I step out wearing my NCSU jacket ( i love that jacket ;-) ) like any other day, but it's a whole new world outside. It's a really an amazing sight to see these kutty flowers n leaves sprouting out of completely barren trees. where were these things yesterday ??
Vasanth has put me in a super mood :-) . It puts an extra energy into me .. I've been humming "Yuh hi chala chal rahi" from the morning . I would give u a link to the song , but that would be downright plagiarism ! ( My cousin,Anu's blog usually has these links to youtube .. i like that idea :)) There is a certain freshness associated with the song that goes well with the onset of spring .
Hopefully my academic work will bloom in the same way ;-)

6 comments:

janaki_me said...

when i feel superbly happy about the weather i feel the least motivated about work. i want ot be out there savouring the rain, spring, autmumn, winter days ...whatever

Minerva said...

the beginning of very new season I also get super excited about it..for one main reason...Shopping.. ;-)

Shankar said...

thats the good thing abt work u see .. i dont need to be in a "closed" space ( like a lab .. though labs have their own charm).. i can work where i want , when i want to ! ( thankfully :-))

Jyothika said...

spring????????where??when??
here its still snowing!!!what the....

Shankar said...

i asked spring to stay for a while here ;-) .. she likes Raleigh .. & tells me that she doesn't want to go to boulder !!

rama srinivasan said...

can u convince her to stay on and not let summer invade our lives? then tell me how u charm the weathers