Saturday, February 24, 2007

life is good :)

recently, i have realised that i'm a pathetic optimist ( which is bad in a short range & damn good at the long run ) . I feel infinitely happy about extremely simple things ( which in is in many ways contributing to the "pathetic optimism") . considers these:
1. take offs in a flight ... i bet the person next to me things i'm crazy ;) .
2. this is a series ... "yennai thechi bath" on a sat ( day is specific) .. followed by "vengaya sambar", "malaga rasam", afternoon seista ...
3. chatting with my mom on a rainy evening with a bowl of boiled ( yes boiled , not fried) ground nuts.
4. driving down command hospital rd in my baby with bheegi bheegi on the stereo .
5. playing tt after a real hard exam !
.. the list goes on ..with things added everyday to it ;)

4 comments:

rama srinivasan said...

which bheegi bheegi song? gangster one?
and is this in anyway an answer to my post? it better not be ...

Prabha said...

kyabagam varuthe ,kyabagam varuthe u remember this song. u have lot of free time.

Shankar said...

which post ??
bheegi bheegi - "woh lamhe woh raatein ...."

Sanky said...

I know what u r talking abt..I like the 'choti si baathein' in life. Infact I have said that in my profile too. Is it the name or does everyone do it?