Monday, March 19, 2007

sensible

This evening, I was going through the chore of washing my dishes when i suddenly remembered my school loo ! strange huh !
Out of all the senses , the strongest and the most mysterious is that of smell . Apparently we got a new dish washing liquid which smelt like the disinfectant they used to use in my school's loo.
( Don;t start saying this going to be a gross post just because i have mentioned loo twice already ! )
This wasn't even the regular loo - it was that which we guys used to use when we were in junior school; it used to be in one of the most ridiculous locations - behind the canteen . I don;t know why I;m going so much in detail of it's location,etc.. !! Anyway, I hated the place for various reasons & consequently hate the smell too . Instantly, I just wanted to get out of the kitchen into a cleaner place ! Funny, the way the mind works ;)
To end the post- I'm gonna give u a link to a song i like ( why do i want u to listen to a song ?? well , i myself have posted this while thing in a gross mood ... just wanted to forget abt that ! .. )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ka--K41dyI

6 comments:

rama srinivasan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rama srinivasan said...

shankar, for heaven's sake please dont use semicolons in place of apostrophes all the time.
and how about placing the song in ur blog itself like anu does for us, lazy people

Shankar said...

:) totally unintentional ! But the keys r right beside each other ... they have a pact between themself to represent each other ... ;)

rama srinivasan said...

:D good one! the words have a mind of their own

Unknown said...

I would like to have pleasant memories of my school rather than remembering the smell coming from the loo. sorry shankar

Shankar said...

i sure do have good memories too !! But that loo was really one sad place !