Saturday, November 29, 2008

20 Qs

Top three questions
"is it Appa?"
"is it Michael Phelps ?"
"did he win the election ?"
So I happened to engage in a game of 20 questions with two kiddo kin of mine - & I gotto to say this , I've never had this much fun playing the game ! :D
Ground rules -
1 there is a clear distinction between man , boy , girl & woman
2 when talking about things , they need not essentially be on earth - they could be anything , thankfully ,confined to the solar system
3 if the person happens to be man the first guess would be "Appa !"
The general awareness of the kiddos impressed me . They knew about Barack Obama , John McCain ,Joe Biden , Sarah Palin , Michael Phleps , Alexander Grahambell , Edisson , the list Goes on !

1 comment:

Gargs said...

:-)

I once played this game with a kid cousin of mine and lost coz the person she had in mind was the goddess Saraswati !!!

Now who wudve guessed tht!!!